Ramada Culver City34.010492, -118.415081
Ramada Culver City Hotel is a great place to stay in Los Angeles.
A major location gives quick access to Santa Monica Pier, which is 8 km away.
Universal Studios Hollywood is 16 km of the property, while University Of California is around 8 km away.
Venice / Huron bus stop is located nearby.
There are 50 guestrooms featuring upgraded king room, flat and private dormitory room equipped with individual climate control, a mini bar, high-speed internet, a laptop safe and TV. They are fitted with a dishwasher and coffee/tea makers as well as en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a spa bathtub.
Eat & Drink
Serving both food and drinks, Tito's Tacos and Villa Italian Restaurant are situated around 150 meters from the property.
Ramada Culver City Hotel offers a business center, a meeting room and a copier along with 24-hour reception, dry cleaning and concierge service.
Guests will enjoy using a spa centre and a Jacuzzi available on site. For active guests, there are a gym and a fitness club at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Public parking is possible on site for free.
Year renovated: 2009. Number of rooms: 50.
On-site car park
Spa & wellness centre
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- Newspaper service
- Snack bar
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
Spa & Leisure
- Sun terrace
- Spa & wellness centre
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities
- In-room desk
- Ironing facilities
- Free toiletries
- Cable/ Satellite television
- AM/FM alarm clock
Rooms and availability
2 Double beds2 Double beds, 1 Double bed, 1 King-size bed
In the Room
1 King-size bed1 King-size bed, 1 Double bed or 1 Queen-size bed
1 King-size bed
1 King-size bed
Sleeping arrangements for 4 persons
- City landmarks
Position pretty close to main actractives of the city. Comfortable room.
Breakfast is not good (quality and quantity of food)
access was easy for highways etc.centrally located.
we had problems with internet while there,and the breakfasts could improve..
I liked how it was conveniently located from the airport, downtown and beaches. Also free parking and wifi.
The staff was a bit relaxed and not professional, sometimes not there and sometimes I couldnt tell if they were guests or staff. Breakfast was nice to have but some of the fruit was rotten.
Was convenient to venue we had to attend, easy access, central location. Check in was easy, office staff was efficient and professional.
Carpet had multiple size stains, stains on bed coverings yet less obvious. Have stayed here several times before, first time getting a room that I thought partially ruined the experience for money paid.
Great place to stay for a 3 day stopover on the way to Tahiti. Convenient to shopping, the airport, good parking, continental breakfast provided. Clean room.
Very comfortable and clean room. Good location if you have a car (in general ofcourse) cosidering the size of LA, very close to freeway connecting all the important roads. Quite a good breakfast acording to local eating standarts, coffee,muffins, corn flakes, toasts with cheese or marmelade, juice, enough for us.
A little bit noisy environment for someone who has difficulties with sleeping, because of a main street next to the hotel.
Staff was very accomodating, continental breakfast was good. We went to a funeral and all the services were withing a 2-3 mile radius.
very comfortable set up for business in room with functional desk, wifi, available printer, laundry machines and large parking area. Entrance directly on busy Sepulveda Blvd during rush hour might be daunting but the neighborhood quiets down at night. during day there is everything you need within walking or short drive.
1. It is in very close proximity to the airport, Santa Monica, Venice, la, major freeways, hollywood, and beverly hills. You can basically go everywhere in a reasonable amount of time except for rush hours where everything comes to a halt. 2. I liked that the room had a microwave, fridge, and a coffee maker. 3. the furniture in the room was decent and clean. 4. the bathroom was clean. 5. the continental breakfast was nothing fancy but good enough to get you started for the day. 6. the A/C in room was pretty cold. of course you can set the temperature. 7. very close to a grocery store and a 24-hour CVS pharmacy, which we happened to use several times for little snacks and stuff. 8. pretty close to a rather decent shopping center on the south.
1. If it is your first visit to la, you should be aware of the la traffic. Ask about some shortcuts away from the freeway as all roads parallel to the freeways and the freeway come to a halt for a good period of time. This was our experience along I-405 at night. Maybe it was an unusual night but I heard that this happens all the time sometimes worse than others. 2. the breakfast area is rather small and could get crowded. 3. it is not a fancy area but seemed to be safe. 4. do not count on taking a walk down the street after dawn in this area. 5. we depended on our Garmin GPS to take us around the town. do not get surprised if your GPS does not ask you to make a left turn and takes you around the block using a whole bunch of right turns. just follow the GPS as making left turns in and out of driveways is practically impossible with all the traffic on the road.
In line with expectations.
Staff at the reception were not friendly. You do not feel a warm welcome.... But staff working in the hotel were nice.
Hotel offered a good continental breakfast. The hotel was clean. My room was comfortable and very quiet. Rates offered were very attractive. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Would have enjoyed some fresh fruit at breakfast everyday, especially since I was in California.
Clean room, nicely furnished. Very nice desk staff.
Very thin walls/doors. There were loud screaming and running kids, but when I called the front desk they helped with the noise. Pillows were very flat.
We liked the Jacuzzi.
The liner on top of the bed was dirty..
The staff were terrific. My husband had surgery at UCLA and our 2 night stay was pre and post surgery. The housekeepers and front desk staff were extremely helpful.
I liked the big flat screen tv and track lighting.
No, It was simple.